I offer a part and full day packages:
Part day: up to 3 hours - this could be bridal preparation through to the ceremony or ceremony through to group photos
Full day: up to 10 hours (with or without an album)- capturing all those special moments including bridal preparation, ceremony, speeches, first dance and party time!
Both of these packages include:
- A pre wedding consultation to get to know you either face to face or by telephone
- A helping hand - I'll be by your side all day so if you need your hair pinning back up, someone to look after your lippy, anything you need, I'll be there to help
- Unlimited shooting and digital back-up
- You will receive an personal online album containing all of your images for you to share with your friends and family
- Plus you'll also get a faux leather wallet containing 5 or 10 prints of your choice plus a metallic and crystal USB stick with high resolution images which will not be watermarked
- A sneaky peak- I'm always dying to get home and look through my images so I will pick out a couple of favourites to send over to you within a few of days
Please contact me to get a full price
A 20% non-refundable deposit and a signed copy of my contract is required in order to secure the date
A second photographer can be added at just a small additional cost. This can be good for larger weddings or if you would like photos of both bride and groom preparation
I also offer a range of beautiful albums. In a world where everything is digital, a wedding album is the best timeless keepsake and a great way to look back on your special day for years to come
I am more than happy to travel if your venue is further away however a small additional fee may apply.
This is a great opportunity to either celebrate your engagement or even to have a practice for the big day. I'll get you to try out some poses and you can see what sort of things you might like on the wedding day. Some couples also use these images for their guest book, signature frame or even invitations.
- Professional photography shoot in a beautiful outside location of choice and will usually last around half an hour. A small fee may apply for locations outside of Rugeley/Cannock area.
- You'll receive an online album containing all of your images to share with your family and friends
- Plus a beautiful hand made faux leather print pouch with 5 hand deckled cotton white prints
I do either outdoor or indoor photography sessions.
Outdoor sessions take place at Cannock Chase Forestry Commission. This is a great location amongst the trees and natural surroundings.
Indoor sessions are mainly for new born or baby shoots which take place in the comfort of your own home. My aim is to capture them in their natural environment i.e. in their parents arms, in their cot or carrier or wrapped in their favourite blanket. I don’t do any unnatural poses or photoshop effects because babies are already perfect in every way, so why change them.
- The shoot will take place either in the comfort of your own home or having fun out in the open and will usually last around half an hour
- Families come in all shapes and sizes so anyone is welcome i.e. children, family pets, grandparents
- You'll receive an online album containing all of your images for you to share with your friends and family
- Different shoots come with different extras such as a foiled caption print for new borns, Christmas cards or standard prints
What better gift than a photoshoot with your loved ones
- Each one personally handmade
- Your choice of photoshoot
- Envelope include